Review: Siren by Suki Fleet

Grey’s greatest fantasy involves a fairy, but not just any fairy—it has to be Siren.

Only problem is, Si can be too complicated for his own good sometimes.

Suki Fleet is a new-to-me author, I've recently read, loved, and pushed on everyone I know, her book This Is Not a Love Story. I also read and loved her Love's Landscapes entry this year, Metronomy,(though I'm HOPING it's part of a longer story to come). So when a request to read and review her new FREE short, I was all grabby hands for it.

Siren is a hot short about a man and the faery he wants. They are already friends but he wants more. And boy does he - and us - get more.

This book is steamy, it's yummy - it's short. I enjoyed every second I spent reading it...I'm hoping these characters are going to be part of something bigger. This short was wonderful, but the characters are too good to let go. There were too many unanswered questions - or maybe, introduced mysteries is a better way of putting it - that I wanted to know about. If this is a teaser for a longer story it's done it's job, I want to know all about Si and Grey.

Why has Siren no longer got any wings? What happened to him? How does Grey know Si...know what Si is? Does anyone else know? So many questions!

Suki Fleet really knows how to draw readers into a story.She gives you characters to care about and a beautiful way with words. I'm going to haunt this author's works because I feel that she is going to become an auto-buy author for me.


To find out more, check out Goodreads.

A copy of this story was sent in for review - it is however, free to everyone, so give it a go, you have nothing to lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment