Tag Team Review: Normal Enough by Marie Sexton

When Brandon Kenner shows up at Kasey Ralston’s garage with a 1970 Chevelle SS 454, Kasey is smitten by both the man and his car. Between what Kasey considers a shameful fetish and his long estrangement from his family, Kasey finds it easiest to be alone, even distancing himself from his coworkers. But Brandon doesn’t think Kasey’s fetish is weird. In fact, he likes it.

Kasey doesn’t know how to resist a man as charming as Brandon, and he’s more than willing to be seduced. But what are Brandon’s long-term intentions? Kasey is afraid of hoping for too much, but equally afraid that when all is said and done, Brandon will leave, and Kasey will be left alone once again.





Just cute enough, sexy enough and kinky enough to keep me interested. But I would have really liked to have more that just enough.

Kasey has a pretty unusual fetish. Now, I'm no fetish expert, except from what I've read, but this isn't one I've read about. *whispers* Cars give him a hard on. *nods* So, Kasey is obviously a pretty sexual guy since he gets horny whenever he comes across a hot car, but what I really loved about him is how weird he thought it was. Just because he could be a walking erection in the shop didn't mean that he flaunted it. He was shy and reserved and just darn cute about it all.

Now, Brandon. Brandon didn't think this was weird. Not at all. He loved this kinky bit about Kasey and planned on exploiting it for his benefit as often as he could. And all his plans? *mmmmm* Sexy as hells. I really enjoyed his 'go get him' attitude he had toward Kasey because Kasey needed a guy like that. He needed someone to bring him out of his shell and to make sure he knew it was okay to have a little kink. Actually, it's encouraged by all.

The guys were great, the car sex was all kinds of hot and I was satisfied enough with the HFN ending. But I was left wanting and can't help but feel like their story was cut too short. I would have loved to read more about these two.




I love when two crazy kids with compatible kinks come together. Kasey has an unusual fetish. Brandon seems to get off on guys with unusual fetishes. Kasey has a REAL fondness for certain muscle cars. Brandon is a collector of muscle cars. You see where this is going right?

Kasey is a mechanic and one day Brandon brings his car into the garage where Kasey works for service. Kasey is painfully shy and as I learned about his upbringing I could see where he not only got his shyness, but where his fetish came from. It makes a lot of sense really and kudos to Marie Sexton for bringing something unusual to the story and still making it believable.

I liked Kasey’s character a lot and while he did get a needy voice now and again, it was realistic and he knew he was doing it and wanted to kick himself for it so it wasn’t annoying, I just could empathize with him. He had trouble believing someone like Brandon would be interested in him and while at first it may have seemed like a hookup, turns out they really do have a connection. Speaking of . . . the connections were fine, damn fine as a matter of fact.

I did like the communication and connection between Kasey and Brandon. Kasey was believably needy, but finding his own inner strength and voice at the same time. Brandon was more than willing to shore up Kasey’s confidence but he didn’t coddle him at all which would have so been the wrong thing for Kasey, especially when he was just breaking out of his shell.

The only thing I wanted was a little more of them together. I was really getting attached to the two of them and it was over. It’s a good gripe to have really and I would love to read more about these two AND their car shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment