Sunday Funday!!

All of us at some point have ended up on the far ends of Amazon, only to look up, scratch our heads, and think "WTF is that??"

I recently had such an experience with the Wake-Up Vibe.

It is...exactly what it sounds like.

An alarm clock.

That wakes you up.

By vibrating against your junk.


The Wake-Up Vibe is available on Amazon now!

Other crazy finds in the Amazon-WTF category are...

55 Gallon Barrel of Passion Natural Water-Based Lubricant (even better than buying it at Costco!)

Weener Kleener Soap (making sure you get extra clean in every nook and cranny!)


Stress *ahem* Balls (because it's always better if you can grab 'em by the balls!)

And, finally, the saddest find yet... Unicorn Meat (we mourn for you, lost unicornian brother or sister!)


I know I'm not the only one who's run into some oddball finds on Amazon, so if you have any of your own, now's the time to let your freak flag fly! :)


1 comment:

  1. this post CRACKED me up! (I spend a lot of time on Amazon and am NEVER shocked by all the goodness I can find!...*whispers* off to purchase the Wake-up Vibe)

    ReplyDelete